Hindsight is moving to its next stage of growth and looking for a driven, entrepreneurial and creative marketing executive to own all marketing activities. Is that you?
About the role
We believe marketing is all about creating value for our users at every stage and interaction. If you’re not adding value you are adding noise. We are looking for an individual that understands the importance of standing out in the crowd, focusing on quality, not quantity.
The Hindsight solution is all about cancelling out noise so accountants can focus on helping their clients thrive. Hindsight applies a product-led growth approach and the marketing needs to fit around this.
The marketing executives mission is to cut through the noise at all costs. We are looking for someone that’s not afraid to get out of their comfort zone and throw away the traditional marketing playbook in order to achieve this mission.
We are open-minded to being challenged, open to new ideas and want to challenge our own users and prospects with thought-provoking content. So the ideal candidate will be confident to speak their mind and make suggestions. This is about achieving the best results for Hindsight and its users, ego is not a factor.
The main focus of the role is producing consistent, authentic and challenging content and material.
This is an entry-level position that can quickly develop into a more senior role as the company successfully expands and hits key milestones. The marketing executive must be a keen and active learner, ambitious and looking to take advantage of the exponential experience growth to be gained working in a startup environment.
This role is all about outcomes and high-quality results, not sitting at a desk 9-5. You will be given autonomy to manage your own time and will be evaluated by the quality and creativity of your initiatives and results. You must be able to think for yourself and be independent.
The marketing executive will work closely with the Hindsight founder.
The key competency we are looking for is content writing and editing. Any experience, knowledge or interest in learning basic graphic design as well as basic video editing is highly advantageous.
The day to day task will mostly include the following
- Content writing- website copy, blog posts, social media posts
- Website maintenance- updating content and ad hoc landing pages
- Social media accounts management
- Initiate and manage marketing campaigns- creative and holistic across multiple platforms and channels
- Initiate and manage original webinars and events
- Initiate and manage email campaigns- expand existing flows, build nurture and re-engagement
- Working closely with product and customer success teams to ensure they get the support they need to offer value to users
- Knowledge of the accounting industry
- Marketing analytics tools Google analytics, Hotjar, Zoho CRM
- SEO optimisation
Above all, the ideal candidate will have the following qualities:
- Entrepreneurial- Wanting to learn, hungry and driven
- Willingness to challenge and push boundaries
- Authenticity – Zero tolerance to bullshit, say what you think
- Passion and creativity for cutting through the noise
This is a remote position so you’ll enjoy saving money on all things travel whilst contributing on saving the planet. Other than that warm fuzzy feeling you will receive:
- Salary £23,000 to £28,000 DOE
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Pension in line with government auto enrolment
- Please fill the form (below) to start your application
- We will send you a link for a skills/screening assessment
- Looking for start September/October